Introduction to the UK Health and Care Visa:

The UK government has recently introduced an innovative pathway for the specialised category of health professionals from the highly skilled worker category of Tier-2 visa in the form of Health and Care Visa. In order to apply for this visa, you must belong to qualified category of medical health professionals including doctor, nurse, healthcare professionals or adult social care professional. Primarily, this category of healthcare professionals previously belonged to only highly skilled immigrants’ category under the Tier-2 visa since the tier-2 visa permits the skilled workers to formerly reside in the UK temporarily or permanently in order to fill up a skilled job vacancy that could not be easily filled by general UK residents.


Book An Appointment