uk tier4 student visa

Our Services for UK Tier 4 – Student Visa

You need a Tier 4 (General) student visa if you wish to study in the UK and you are over the age of 16 years. This is a point-based application, so you need to secure 30 points for the Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and 10 points for maintenance funds. Generally, you will be granted the visa until the completion of the course you are intending to undertake in the UK.

Need Advice, please contact us:

To discuss the circumstances and legal requirements to apply for the UK Tier 4 Student visa, please call us on +44 (0) 20 8004 5611 or fill out the form below to be contacted by one of our expert Immigration advisers.

uk tier4 student visa2

Book An Appointment